- The Public Liberty Podcast, Episode 2: The Alt-Right, Far Left and the Jews: Ronald Beiner’s Dangerous Mind
- Reforming Campus Speech Codes: Don’t Wait for an Executive Order
- Democracy for Me But Not for Thee: I’ll Take That as a No…
- Safe Space for Intellectual Freedom and Viewpoint Diversity?
- The Public Liberty Podcast, Episode 1: Peace and Intellectual Freedom in the Middle East
Tag Archives: Nicolas Maduro
By Guest Blogger, Prof. Gregory Lobo, Department of Languages and Culture, University of the Andes, Bogota, Colombia. Lobo is currently the 2018-19 International Scholars at Risk Program Fellow at the CAIF. I watched in dismay recently as Rep. Ilhan Omar, the freshman Democratic Congresswoman from Minneapolis, in effect provided cover—whether she knew it or not—for Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro, on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives. While some …
Read More »