- The Public Liberty Podcast, Episode 2: The Alt-Right, Far Left and the Jews: Ronald Beiner’s Dangerous Mind
- Reforming Campus Speech Codes: Don’t Wait for an Executive Order
- Democracy for Me But Not for Thee: I’ll Take That as a No…
- Safe Space for Intellectual Freedom and Viewpoint Diversity?
- The Public Liberty Podcast, Episode 1: Peace and Intellectual Freedom in the Middle East
Tag Archives: Chicago Statement
By Guest Blogger Timothy Eggert, Research Assistant and Undergraduate Fellow, the CAIF President Trump teased an executive order on Saturday, speaking to activists at the Conservative Political Action Conference. As he told the crowd at CPAC, he plans to issue an order to help guarantee free speech at colleges and universities—threatening to withhold their federal aid if they do not protect the viewpoints held by students of all political ideologies. …
Read More »