- The Public Liberty Podcast, Episode 2: The Alt-Right, Far Left and the Jews: Ronald Beiner’s Dangerous Mind
- Reforming Campus Speech Codes: Don’t Wait for an Executive Order
- Democracy for Me But Not for Thee: I’ll Take That as a No…
- Safe Space for Intellectual Freedom and Viewpoint Diversity?
- The Public Liberty Podcast, Episode 1: Peace and Intellectual Freedom in the Middle East
Tag Archives: Charles Murray
The academic year 2016-17 saw a spike in illiberal repression of speech on American college campuses. Six eminent professors, alumni of Middlebury College, spoke out when the violence came to their alma mater. In doing so, they helped inspire the CAIF’s mission, exemplifying our shared values in an eloquent statement. They wrote, on June 1, 2017, in Real Clear Politics: As university professors and administrators, we are deeply concerned with …
Read More »